Saturday 5 March 2016

District Science Fair (T2B79)

Yesterday was the science fair and it was absolutely awesome! The judges seemed kind of stunned at my project and presentation because they forgot to ask questions... Anyways, my presentation was way too long and the judges had to stop me at one point. :)) My student teacher was also a judge!!!

Dinner was awesome! The synergy kids stayed together and we had a delicious bacon burger. Our tours later on were also very interesting. My group cross-linked glue polymers with borax.

Finally at the awards ceremony, my friends and I won medals, and a place at the regional science fair!!! It was very exciting! We also got free pizza slices in the end!!!

Best day ever!!!!

My Project Board - NapoleanChurchill 05/03/16

No comments:

Post a Comment