Saturday 2 January 2016

2016 Liberal Promises (T2B25)

As we all know, the Liberals promised us legalized Marijuana, physician assisted dying, and helping to stop ISIS. Link.

I don't really care about legalized Marijuana except that it smells really bad, and that the smell's starting to occupy my school. I really don't think we should do much about the ISIS because Canada's army sucks and that we would be a easy target for them anyways. The only thing I'm really ok with is physician assisted dying, but what bothers me is that how a person can judge themselves to make it an eligible option for them? Also, it would be especially difficult for a physician's job when agreeing to kill someone. Won't people think that the doctor is a murderer?

How much longer until people start hating Justin Trudeau?

No comments:

Post a Comment