Monday 18 January 2016

Debate Conference (T2B40)

A few weeks ago, my Applied Skills class had a debate regarding the topic of homelessness and ideal actions to carry out. During this debate, one of my classmates introduced a quite different idea, and received extreme negative responses from the majority of the class.

Although I remained silent throughout most of the debate, I was extremely upset about the behaviour of my classmates that were both immature and unnecessarily critical. This was especially true when I saw my classmates disrespecting her on group chat while calling her extremely mean names. To find that no one stood up for her was so upsetting. These students who think themselves to be such bright students are nothing but immature, narrow - minded students.

No comments:

Post a Comment